Boggol Cushion - Blue and Yellow
Impress your sofa with this irresistible dash of style!
Classy and tasteful African inspired home decor or better yet home decor that simply stands out
Boggol (which means lines) is an irresistible dash of style. It’s a vibrant yellow canvas adorned with an artistic blue zig zag line pattern, akin to a work of abstract art. Just a cushion of course, but our little beacon of joy and expression. We are confident this will make quite an impression. Caution: some other cushions might be jealous.
With an embroidered edge and a discreet invisible zip, whether gracing your favorite chair or making a statement in your lounge, Boggol seamlessly combines charm and function
- No more struggling to find classy and tasteful African inspired cushions that match your elegant self!
- 100% handmade and produced ethically and sustainably
- Fabric front: Printed on 100% linen
- Fabric Back: 100% linen
- Size: 35x50cm
- Embroidered edge
- Duck feather cushion pad included
- 100% linen. Dry clean only
Please avoid keeping your cushion in direct sunlight, as a natural material, colour can fade in sunlight.
- We want you to be happy with your Amechi purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at email@example.com and we'll do what we can to make it right.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
- All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Please send all returns to our warehouse address below.
“Amechi’s beautiful cushions are a spirit-lifting scheme that is a riot of colour and decoration”
“One of the things I have noticed through your work is a real sense of joy through colour”
“The 7 best homeware brands you should know about.” - 4th Nov 2023
“a series of designs that sit between sophisticated and statement”