Beewabodi Cushion - Mustard yellow and Green
Sprinkle you some joy with this cuteness
Classy and tasteful African inspired home decor or better yet home decor that simply stands out
Close your eyes and let the soothing scents wash over you, as you bask in the lavish embrace of your personal sanctuary together with our Beewabodi cushion, an epitome of naive charm, with our personal take on the flora and fauna used in traditional Kirdi modesty aprons. The cushion named after the animals in the design- Beewa for goat (looking like a Donkey heh), Bodi for snake, Biigal for chicken(omitted), radiates elegance with its shimmering polyester velvet on the front and its solid cotton velvet back.
- No more struggling to find classy and tasteful African inspired cushions that match your elegant self!
- 100% handmade and produced ethically and sustainably.
- Fabric Back: cotton velvet
- Size: 35x50
- Hidden zip
- Duck feather cushion pad included
Please avoid keeping your cushion in direct sunlight, colours are prone to fade with direct sunlight.
- We want you to be happy with your Amechi purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to make it right.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
- All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Please send all returns to our warehouse address below.
“Amechi’s beautiful cushions are a spirit-lifting scheme that is a riot of colour and decoration”
“One of the things I have noticed through your work is a real sense of joy through colour”
“The 7 best homeware brands you should know about.” - 4th Nov 2023
“a series of designs that sit between sophisticated and statement”