Didi Cushion - Orange & White
Here comes the alluring cuteness of reimagined African traditional textiles
Classy and tasteful African inspired home decor or better yet home decor that simply stands out
Our Didi cushion is the very first from the Kirdi collection we made and has been a hit amongst our friends who just love the Llama... cute right? Thing is it is actually a goat! There are no Llamas in Africa. But that is the charm of the Kirdi aprons, where the naive interpretations turn out to be these adorable designs which we so love!
- No more struggling to find classy and tasteful African inspired cushions that match your elegant self!
- 100% handmade and produced ethically and sustainably
- Fabric: printed on 100% Silk
- Double sided
- Size: 30 x 45cm
- Edge: embroidered trim
- Hidden zip
- Duck feather cushion pad included
- 100% silk. Dry clean only
- Delicate embroidered trim. Please handle with care
Please avoid keeping your cushion in direct sunlight, as a natural material, colour can fade in sunlight.
- We want you to be happy with your Amechi purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at email@example.com and we'll do what we can to make it right.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
- All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Please send all returns to our warehouse address below.
“Amechi’s beautiful cushions are a spirit-lifting scheme that is a riot of colour and decoration”
“One of the things I have noticed through your work is a real sense of joy through colour”
“The 7 best homeware brands you should know about.” - 4th Nov 2023
“a series of designs that sit between sophisticated and statement”