Wodee Cushion - Green and Light Magenta
Source: authentic west/central African indigenous culture
Classy and tasteful African inspired home decor or better yet home decor that simply stands out
With Wodee we wanted to create something contemporary that is still inspired by Kirdi textiles though not necessarily following the distinct traditional patterns. And so we came up with this design. A canvas adorned with captivating magenta and against a vibrant backdrop of green hues. We are certain Wodee will look just charming in the right space.
- No more struggling to find classy and tasteful African inspired cushions that match your elegant self!
- 100% handmade and produced ethically and sustainably
- Fabric front: Printed on 100% linen
- Fabric Back: 100% linen
- Size: 35x50cm
- Embroidered edge
- Duck feather cushion pad included
- 100% linen. Dry clean only
Please avoid keeping your cushion in direct sunlight, as a natural material, colour can fade in sunlight.
- We want you to be happy with your Amechi purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at email@example.com and we'll do what we can to make it right.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
- All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Please send all returns to our warehouse address below.
“Amechi’s beautiful cushions are a spirit-lifting scheme that is a riot of colour and decoration”
“One of the things I have noticed through your work is a real sense of joy through colour”
“The 7 best homeware brands you should know about.” - 4th Nov 2023
“a series of designs that sit between sophisticated and statement”