Beewabodi Cushion - Mustard yellow and Green
Sprinkle you some joy with this cuteness
Close your eyes and let the soothing scents wash over you, as you bask in the lavish embrace of your personal sanctuary together with our Beewabodi cushion, an epitome of naive charm, with our personal take on the flora and fauna used in traditional Kirdi modesty aprons. The cushion named after the animals in the design- Beewa for goat (looking like a Donkey), Bodi for snake, Biigal for chicken(omitted), radiates elegance with its shimmering polyester velvet on the front and its solid cotton velvet back.
|Please note: No returns available on sale items|
Due to very high shipping charges, for international customers only, we have now made it easier for you to place your orders without pads. Find the option below
- Fabric Back: cotton velvet
- Size: 35x50
- Hidden zip
- Duck feather cushion pad included
Please avoid keeping your cushion in direct sunlight, colours are prone to fade with direct sunlight.
- We want you to be happy with your Amechi purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to make it right.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
- All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Please send all returns to our warehouse address below.